Sunday, May 6, 2007




This is 6 months without a relaxer, I had a hard time waiting once I found out about sisterlocks. There was no holding me back at that point. I knew what I wanted done to my hair. The wait was the hardest part. I have been totally happy since I got them installed. No more hour upon hour in the salon, getting burned by a curling iron, dye dripping now my face onto my clothes, hair being pulled out by braiding and no more creamy crack. I can not say I have had any bad hair days. When I do I just place a hairband on and go..... Sogo

1 comment:

Ms. H said...

Amen. Your locks look beautiful. I feel as if I am reading my own words. I am over perms. I just wish I could get my girls on board. I guess when they see how wonderful mine will look they will run out and get them too. Thanks for the advice. I am just going to cut off all of the perm. I like the way the locks look when the hair is natural. I already have about an inch of new growth. By December hopefully I will have a couple of inches she could work with. love and peace D