Sunday, May 6, 2007



Three months into my venture. I am finally happy with my hair. I can not believe it holds curl now and it is even beginning to thicken up. I just love the get up and go ability I have. Paulette(Detroit) did my installation and she did a beautiful job. I could not be happier. Thanks to everyone for blogging because I feel so alone. No one hardly has sisterlocks in my part of town. Everyone just looks and wonders what I am doing with my hair. Thanks for all your inspiration. Shout out to ChosenVessel, Brenda, Goodnapps and Blaqkofi you all are a true inspiration.

7 comments:

Abena Abena said...

Hey Sonia,

I am loving your blog; it is nice to put a face to the name. I am so happy you started a hair blog so that I can follow your hair journey with you, because you are not alone :) Also, I really like this style on you.

BTW- I added your blog to the "blog link" section of my blog.

God bless you Sis!

Unknown said...

Hello!! I know excatly what you mean. In my part of town, cramy crack rules!! What would I do without my daily digest of blogs to read??? Welcome!!

Mali said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mali said...

Your locks are beautiful! Welcome to the land of hair freedom!

Goodnapps said...

Hey Sonya,

Congratulations on your journey to Sisterlocks. I'm wishing you a beautiful journey indeed!

Aya said...

Hello there. Your locks are looking very nice. Congratulations on your new journey of sisterlocks!

blackrussian said...

Love your locks! I started mine in March. I've been excited to find people who were locked around the same time. I added you to my blogroll so I can follow your progress. Keep us posted!